Monday, May 26, 2014

THE ROARING 20s - ACTRESSES SANNA AND ILSE

Hi guys,

last time I went to my former lab to teach an aspiring scientist some fancy lab methods that I developed during my PhD (oh what fun was is to be back at the lab bench. Not ;) I also met the lovely Sanna Paulick

Sanna is mostly an amazing actress, and is partly helping my ex-boss to organize his work life ;) She was born and raised in Germany and has moved to Vienna several years ago to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.  

Sanna, together with the beautiful and ridiculously funny Ilse Spieler will be starring in a play for MIMAMUSCH festival this fall. The play is set in the roaring 20s and appropriate Hair and Make up was needed for a photo shoot for the posters to advertise the festival. 

So the two ladies and I met on a sunny Saturday morning and had the most hilarious time getting their hair and make up done. Dark lips, dark eyes, signature eyebrows and a 20s hair style. Below are some pics taken by Sanna's boyfriend Martin Fabini, who is not a professional photographer, but a director and play writer. The professional photos that were taking for the Mimamusch festival posters will be posted as soon as I'll get them. 
Sanna and Ilse
Have a lovely day,
Heidi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment