Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WELCOME

Dearest reader,

These are my first words on this blog, and quite frankly I'm just trying out how things are working around here ;), but I also feel the need to say hi. So...'Hi' dearest readers, I wish you a very warm welcome!

In case you're like: 'Oh no, another blog, there are sooo many already out there' (according to Wikipedia a mindboggling estimated 158 million!), you're right of course. However it still is a nice way to showcase my work as a makeup artist, as well as share some bits and bobs from my life on set, review products I deem review-worthy and if I feel inspired, I might even post some outfits ideas (ugh, such novelty!). And to add to this eclectic mix, I might even throw in the occasional dog picture ; )

Dearest reader, it is going to be colorful around here. So fasten your seat belts and dive right in! Or maybe wait a bit for the first post with some more content, which will be up soon.

Cheers,
Heidi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment